There are three ways to add or edit text on a DGTL Church website: The DGTL Builder, the Default Editor: Visual, or the Default Editor: Text. We'll walk you through each instance.
- If you are adding new text, click on the + Element link. (You must have already added a container and a column first.) Then click on the Text Block element. If you are editing an existing text block, simply click on the edit button for that element.
- Once you've added a Text Block, see the methods listed below.
The default editor contains two tabs: the visual editor and the text editor.
1. Make sure the Toolbar Toggle is active. When the toolbar toggle is active, you will see two rows of buttons in the editor window (pictured below).
2. Select the text you wish to change the color of, then click on the text color button.
3. Click on the desired color, or click on the Custom... link to open a color picker (pictured below).
If you are familiar with HTML and CSS, you may wish to edit the text color with code. Here is an example of how you would write a span of red text:
<span style="color: #ff0000;">This text is red.</span>